If you've met a member then you'll know what we are about but you may not know what the Club site provides. As a member you can:
- Contact other BeachPeople and arrange your own events
- Sign up for discounted Club-only events (the wet stuff)
- Hear first about open events with limited availability & get early bird tickets
- Avoid PayPal fees by paying the Cliub directly
- Get discounts on equipment hire & purchase from local partners
- Post messages, maintain a mini-blog, upload photos and video, contact other users and use all the facilities of the site (all hosted privately and not data-mined)
- Be notified about partner offers (gear, venues, courses etc)
- Join sport-specific groups within the club and arrange outings
- Get involved in MeetYouThere travel plans.
There are a few points to note:
- The Club is just for adults - we do not organise events for families
- We don't provide equipment or training
- All members need to be BeachFit - i.e. be able to run two groynes (200m) on sand, swim back in chop and climb onto a rescue boat
- A profile photo is required, it will need to be recent and just of you
- You are responsible for your own safety (and insurance if necessary) - as I say it's a Club for grown-ups ;o)
- A disclaimer needs to be signed during registration - here's the link.
If your application is accepted then subs are just £2 a month (to save on PayPal fees its charged half yearly).
The membership process all begins with the Registration form - once you're registered then you'll see the link for subs on the main menu - all the best!
For full details on how we handle your data please see our Privacy page.
When we make reservations we often ask for a £1 deposit – if you are looking for that page then it’s here: Reservations.