If you've met a Club member then you'll know what we are about but you may not know what the Club site provides.
As a BeachPeople Club member you can:
- Connect with Club members
- Get invited to Club-only events (offshore and on)
- Get first refusal and discounted tickets on any open events we may hold
- Get discounts on equipment hire & purchase, training courses and accomodation
- Post messages, upload photos and video, contact other users and use all the facilities of the site (all hosted privately and absolutely not data-mined)
- Join sport-specific groups and arrange trips with people looking for the same thing
- Get involved in MeetYouThere travel plans.
- BeachPeople is just for adults - we don't organise events for families
- We don't provide equipment or training
- All members need to be BeachFit - i.e. be able to run two groynes (200m) on sand, swim back in chop and climb onto a rescue boat - this is so you can get yourself out of trouble
- You'll have to upload a recent solo headshot
- You're solely responsible for your own safety (and insurance if necessary) - as I say it's a Club for grown-ups ;o)
- To that end - a disclaimer needs to be signed during registration - here's the link.
If your application is accepted then subs are just £2 a month (to save on PayPal fees its charged half yearly).
The membership process all begins with the Registration form - once you're registered then you'll see the link for subs on the main menu - all the best!
For full details on how we handle your data please see our Privacy page.
When we make reservations we often ask for a £1 deposit – if you are looking for that page then it’s here: Reservations.