BeachPeople offer three types of Club membership - Remote, Fulll and Specialist
This is primarily for people that can't make it down here on a half hours notice (who may not even be in the country) but feel that that shouldn't stop them from belonging. Remote members can follow the Club, chat with members and read articles & discussions on most of the internal groups. You don't get to hear about events or special offers but it costs just £10 pa.
This allows you to:
- Connect with Club members
- Get invited to Club-only events (offshore and on)
- Get first refusal and discounted tickets on any open events we may hold
- Get discounts on equipment hire & purchase, training courses and accomodation
- Post messages, upload photos and video, contact other users and use all the facilities of the site (all hosted privately and absolutely not data-mined)
- Join sport-specific groups and arrange trips with people looking for the same thing
- Get involved in MeetYouThere travel plans.
- BeachPeople is just for adults - we don't organise events for families
- We don't provide equipment or training
- All members need to be BeachFit - i.e. be able to run two groynes (200m) on sand, swim back in chop and climb onto a rescue boat - this is so you can get yourself out of trouble
- You'll have to upload a recent solo headshot
- You're solely responsible for your own safety (and insurance if necessary) - as I say it's a Club for grown-ups ;o)
- To that end - a disclaimer needs to be signed to join us on the water.
If your application is accepted then subs are just £2 a month (to save on PayPal fees its charged half yearly).
All memberships begin with the Registration form - once you're registered then you'll see the link for subs on the main menu - all the best!